Friday, July 11, 2014

Personal update

Nothing on Latchkey this week; combine an extremely early wake up call for work with a sudden inspiration on a different project, and I become too tired to program.  I'll try to kick back into gear on it next week.

I think since most of my posts here are now development logs, I'll be changing up the tabs at the top to give my games more prominence, and push other stuff off to the side.  Of course, an article or a review can still come up at any time; they're just happening with such infrequency that it's not really a focus anymore.

This blog has been an experiment to see what I enjoy doing.  Although I can talk about games all I want, it's much more fun to make games, so writing a review on a new game or an article on the industry doesn't give me nearly as much satisfaction as designing some new cards or even just getting a bug-free function working.

So expect development logs, just as I've been posting for the past few months, and other stuff on odd occasions.

And, because I can't leave well enough alone, when I finish Dominion: Industry, I'll start posting the next Dominion expansion of mine.  Every time I think "well, that's it, I can't possibly think of any more themes and mechanics", I have a eureka moment and can't stop.  So that's probably next on the agenda.

Dominion & 4 expansions.
Because apparently all of this is not enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment