Friday, March 30, 2012

Development Log: DOOM Monthathon #9


I can't lie; I didn't work on much visually this week.  I added a couple of lights to the storage rooms and a couple of trees to the outdoor area, but beyond that nothing is new in terms of pretty pictures.

"A tree.  Fascinating, Captain."
I have been balancing the easy difficulty setting, however.  I'm making sure the rooms get progressively more difficult, although on easy they should never be tough, exactly.  Even someone who's never played before should be able to get through without dying.  It's much harder to judge the difficulty settings myself, of course, since I know the level too well.

Although this will be my last update in March, I will be doing at least one more dev log on this project, so I can post the final product itself for download and have a video to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment