Friday, March 23, 2012

Development Log: DOOM Monthathon #7


Enemies! Woot!
After a while, it gets hard to figure out what I've done since last update, because everything blends together.

The visual is useful after all!
So I've placed a majority of powerups and enemies around the level, including many for different difficulty modes.

Time for imp stomping.
Because it's a short level, I don't think I have the room to introduce too many enemies and powerups, but I think I have plenty of variety so far.

I also spent a lot of time on making the storage rooms have some variety, as well as some platforming challenges.

Easy platforming.
Moderate platforming.
Tough platforming.
I modified the lighting a little, so it's darker in the sewers and brighter outside, but I didn't change it too much overall.

So all I've got left is the two last storage rooms (and I know what I'll do for the big one), and then it's mostly texture refinement and balancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment