Friday, June 5, 2015

FissureVerse: Rogation Fixes & Rules Doc

The instruction manual has been added to the drive.

It's currently missing pictures and the Sample Game, but I think for the most part it's complete.  Now that it's in there, I'll update that file rather than posting complete rulesets as a post on this blog.

The Rogation rule change has been added in the instructions, so it's as up-to-date as it can be.  Also, I updated the Whispers Rogation to properly mention the specific requirements on the card itself, to align with the new rules.

Hopefully the Rogation rules aren't too confusing; I may have to split up the Rogation rules into sections like I did with all the other Actions.

But anyway, that's for readers and players to let me know.  So be one!  Play FissureVerse all complete and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment