Thursday, June 25, 2015

FissureVerse - Rogations will be the death of me.

I centered all the Location text, just for a little consistency.

I also clarified Rogations once more, and Bolded the text at the beginning of each Rogation to indicate what kind of Rogation it is.  Immediate Rogations start with "Immediately", Lasting Rogations start with "This Round...", and Conditional Rogations start with "The next time...".  Hopefully that's a good enough indicator of how it's played, without needing to make new symbols.

Of course, I only did this with Rogations that currently have art on them, so the old ones with "ART TBD" aren't fixed.  As I add art to them I'll fix them.

I also finally did the fix that showed how much of a derp I am, and bordered all the cards.  Now it should be much easier to cut out the cards along the borders.  That is, for only the cards with art... man, my workflow is stupid.  Locations were already bordered, as well as Frenzies, though Frenzies got a new border to be in line with the rest of the cards.

Also, two more Location cards get artwork!  Thanks to Clément Galtier and SnowSkadi for the art!

Aetherworld, House of Solidity
Click me!
By coincidence, these cards are opposites, but I like how they seem to be parallel universe mirror images.  The Aetherworld flavor text was a fortune cookie.  I'm still considering whether to use flavor text for House of Solidity, or leave it as the blank Yellow card, to suggest either that the House of Solidity is holy and you must remain silent in it, or that it is such foreboding place you'd be too scared to make a noise near it (look at them crossbows).

No comments:

Post a Comment