Saturday, May 30, 2015

FissureVerse: Yellow Crusaders

Yellow Crusaders have been uploaded to the drive.

Quite a few cards got rebalanced, though none really got their rules changed.  Fevers, Bishop of Hatred, King, and Cargo Vessel got nerfed.  Apparitions, Turbulent, and Ambassador got a boost.  I did not realize Yellow was so out of alignment (I think) with the other cards.  Like I mentioned last time, Propagandists has taken the place of Irregularity.

But, with this set, all the cards are now available for download.  Of course, art will still take ages, but all the cards are at least there, balanced (supposedly), and you can play the game completely, including with the new rules from a couple posts back.  I'll be adding that Rogation change, adding some diagrams, and then posting the rules in a PDF format to the drive.  I'll also be making a few more minor corrections to cards which have already been given art (like centering the text), but beyond that, playtesting is required now before any new balancing can happen.  I can only guess so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment