Friday, June 28, 2013

Monthly update

Well, it appears that once a month, my sleeping schedule reverses itself. I'm good for like three weeks, and then suddenly I can't help myself and I stay up all night, go to bed at 6 AM, and then I'm stuck for a few days, trying to get back to normal. My apologies if this post is unintelligible.  Life!

Blarg!
So like I mentioned previously, these mini-updates on the status of the horror text adventure don't mean much, and on days when the work peters out because of distractions, I feel like I'm not posting anything useful.

So I think what I'll try this month is posting updates on the horror game once a week, and reserve the other post that week for something else.  That way I'll feel like I accomplished more in any given post, and it'll also break up the posts and give them more variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment