Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Development Log: Facebook Timeline Adventure #3


I just thought I'd give a quick status update on the Facebook Timeline Adventure:

For one thing, it's become a different genre.
It appears that if you are not a friend, the "public" only sees about a month or less back into the timeline, even if you make every post public (which I do).  This makes it virtually impossible for someone to play the game unless they become my friend on Facebook first.

Since Facebook is known for changing its privacy levels without warning, it is entirely possible that this will change, but if it doesn't, I don't want my work on it to go to waste.

So I'm writing the project in such a fashion that, even if it can't go onto the Facebook Timeline, it could still just as easily be put together in book form, PDF form, or others.

No comments:

Post a Comment