Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy new... uh... December 27th!

Ok, time to get back into the swing of things.  I've started to get back to work on the horror text adventure, and a little bit more on The Vortex, so the next couple of posts will be more of those.

Also, early new year's resolution: credit on pictures that aren't mine.

It's kind of silly that when I post a picture I got of Google that it doesn't redirect to the source more easily.  So I'm going to try to put the website I got each pic from as I go.  It would take too long to go back and figure out every previous picture (just deleting the broken images is enough of a hassle), so I'm opting for just starting from here.

A confused baby
Let's see where putting the address looks good.  Maybe the rollover text?
Credit is always a nice thing to give, and since I'm not looking for CC licenses (my Search Fu is not at master levels yet), I think it's important to put more effort into crediting pics.

Also, if you do spot a broken pic, or would like an image from a previous post to receive proper credit, post a comment to that old post, and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment