Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tis the season to be scary

I recently had traffic spikes from two different sources.  Hello new people!  Come for the reviews, stay for the dev logs!

Blog update time:

For the blog itself, there won't be much change next month.  Certainly half of the posts will still be about the horror text adventure, and the other half will be other stuff.  I have a couple of review ideas in mind, so they might show up soon.

But I've also made a little Cafepress shop for some random items, both game-related and not.  I may add new designs as I come up with them.  My markup is basically as small as possible, so they're as cheap as I can get away with (that is, if I understand what I'm doing; the site is not as user-friendly as it could be).  I may switch to Zazzle or another competitor if I find one of them is cheaper for customers.

That's about all the news for now.  Since we're approaching Halloween, have a couple of scary adventure games (multiple chapters each!):

No comments:

Post a Comment