Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dominion: After Dark Part 7


Well, the past six posts of this series have been introducing each card.  Now you can print them out and play them yourself.

Also, if you'd like to have a copy of the rules and errata handy, you can print out the rules pdf.

The only thing missing currently from the rules is suggested sets.  As I come up with them, I'll add them.  I'll also change the errata (and printouts) if any cards change in the future (like I mentioned, Chaplain might become cheaper after more testing).

If you have any feedback, feel free to leave a comment.  It is especially helpful if you play and discover that some cards suck, or are too expensive, or too cheap, or to useless and specific, etc.  I will work to change cards in this set based on player feedback.

Have fun!

Edit Jan 10, 2014: Cards now have the artist name in the lower-right corner of each card.  Some pictures I couldn't "refind" in Google, so they are unknown until I find attribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment