Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Development Log: The Vortex #15 - Last of the Rogations

So I figured out why I forgot what my own rules were from last time:  the Location card "Limbo Rock" had old rules on it, saying that "You may perform a Rogation in addition to another action," suggesting that a Rogation was an action, which it is not.  So here's what the card should say:


Ordinarily, each player should be restricted to one Rogation per round.  Hmm... Now I have to check to see if that's explicitly stated in the rules!

But anyway, onto the last of the Rogations:


I haven't much to say about these that I haven't already said: are they balanced with cost vs. power?  Are they useful?  I wonder just how useful Revelation is.  Is the Wedding caveat too complex, and should it be taken out?  I do like the twist it presents as is.

Next Dev Log will start having Devotee cards (aka the meat of the game).

No comments:

Post a Comment