Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Back in Business


Well, the hike went well, and I am now energized and ready to get back to working on projects and scratching my bug bites.


I have a few projects going on behind the scenes, so they won't show up here any time soon, but I will be trying to post some Dev Logs on a current project or two within the month.

I'm revisiting a lot of ideas for features and just all around trying to figure out what the best direction is to go in with this blog.  Should I make videos?  Solely write Dev Logs about projects?  Write more reviews?  Get back to Deconstructions, or remove that feature completely?  Try some Let's Plays or video reviews?

If any of these ideas sound good, or you have any others, leave a comment and I might start pushing the blog in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment