Wednesday, January 28, 2015

FissureVerse... Organized

I've started uploading FissureVerse cards to Google Drive, which should be freely accessible if you have a link (clicky clicky).  I've added the link to the main FissureVerse page as well for easy access.  I'll be uploading more cards as they get created, replace cards that get updated, and of course adding instructions.  Each card has been individually uploaded, so if you're playing and one of your cards gets damaged and you want just that one, you don't have to waste any ink printing out a page of eight cards.  Though, I'll probably also add each full set as a PDF as well, so you can print out a whole set if you like.  I've also organized the drive so there's space set up for new expansions, when they come out.  At present, there are no Location, Frenzy, or Red cards, but of course that'll change as I get more permission from artists to use their work (or find new artists).

Think of the Google Drive as the current definitive versions of the cards; everything previous to that is old stuff.  Of course I'll continue to make blog posts about FissureVerse, and make note whenever any cards get added, changed, etc.

Currently, I've got a total of 32 files uploaded (including card backs and tokens) out of an expected 195 for the base set... so I have a long way to go.

Part 41: New Art...

No comments:

Post a Comment