Thursday, August 30, 2012

Development Log: The Vortex #26 - More of The Noise

Here are eight more Devotees of the Noise:


Although I've previously referenced "nomadic" cards like Walkers, the actual card Nomads here changes the scope of the term slightly.  These Nomads can walk between life and the afterlife freely, and I tried to show that in their special rules.  It's a little bit of a stretch, so I may change their name in the future.

Sewerlife is a Red-Text card, like many other cards, so players must keep it in mind during Crusades, even if it is not directly engaged.

The Noisemaker is meant to be a ship that is so loud (take it to mean the way Hawaiian shirts are loud) that it cannot hide anything.

Addicts suggests not drugs (although I suppose the placeholder art does), but rather an addiction to Crusading.

I think for the most part the other cards are self-explanatory, or you can easily suss out my intentions with them.

Next log will be the last eight Red cards in the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment