Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back Again

Well, back again.  I think I'll be keeping the Tuesday/Thursday posting schedule for now.

I've changed the look of the blog as well as the look of my Portfolio Site because I've gotten a few complaints that dark backgrounds and light text is a headache.  I like it better that way, but I certainly don't want to make people ill who visit my sites!



On this blog, I've also gotten rid of Deconstructions.  They're still there if you look back far enough, but I've simply hidden the tab that was on the top of the page.  I've just decided to do that because it's a feature that I lost interest in and haven't posted one in a long time.  I may resurrect it, but if I do, it'll probably be in a different format.

As for what's ahead: I'll finish off the Vortex cards, and post January Engine updates as it goes.  I also have quite a few games to review, including 11 DS games, since a DS recently came into my possession.  Only problem with it is that the sound is busted, so hopefully sound does not play a major role in the games I have.

If you want to see anything special, leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment