Thursday, September 1, 2011

Two Months In...

Last month kind of turned into "article month" partly because I wanted to have a good base number of articles to match the number of deconstructions I have, and partly because that's just what came to me.  I'll be getting back into deconstructions and development logs this month.

I also intended to get ahead of myself in my posts, so I would have a backup of articles/deconstructions/whatever.  If I had done so, I'd start updating more often, like three times a week instead of two.  However, this is not the case, so I'm going to keep the same Tuesday/Thursday schedule that I already have for September, and see where I am at the end of next month.

So for the time being, the schedule is remaining the same, but there will hopefully be a little bit more variety in the posts this month.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment