Thursday, April 16, 2015

Where did I go?!

Sorry, I found myself traveling through time.  It seemed like I was going very fast, but I was only going forward in time at a rate of one second per second.

I've been plugging away at FissureVerse, little by little; but mainly I've been doing other projects not tied to this blog.  Yet I do have some game projects that haven't been posted, partly because I didn't want this blog to get too scattered with so many projects... yet I work on them anyway, and so I don't have enough to post on projects I've already started here.  So I guess what I'll do is introduce another project, and each project will likely go in spurts as I work on them; some months may have lots of FissureVerse, other months lots of Knotwood, etc.

So anyway, I've been working on a tabletop RPG for some time now, and I guess I've got enough of the setting satisfactory that it'd been interesting to post here.  The mechanics still need a lot of work, but I can at least start with the setting, so look forward to that coming up.

All other projects here will continue, and I'll just bounce around between them as I like.  Let's see if I can match up to the name of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment