Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blog update

I may have secured a job that will be starting shortly, so this blog will likely slide down to once-a-week posting.  Not sure what day of the week, but I'll change the tagline at the top to whatever it ends up being (it currently says "Every Tuesday & Friday").

As far as what appears over the next few months: I'll definitely keep plugging away at the horror text adventure, to keep a long-term project chugging along.  I might revise an old project that's in alpha (like work on the Dominion expansions some more), or pick up the Doom mod that was put on hold a while ago.  Or maybe something new for a small short-term project.  It all depends on how I feel when I adjust to the job.  I might have no time for anything except the text adventure.

We'll see what happens.

Blindfolded girl
I don't know; I can't see the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment