Friday, April 6, 2012

Update - Back to Normal


Now that my DOOM level is complete, I'm going to spend the rest of the month with random posts like previously.  One day may be a review, the next an article, the next a dev log, etc.

I have no picture to go with this update, so here's a cat.
I do have a few particular plans, however.  I've been working on the Vortex, so expect a dev log about that next.  Also, I want to review a lot more games.  Since I split the deconstructions and the regular reviews into separate sections, you can see there are very few non-deconstruction reviews.  I have games in mind to review, so there will definitely be at least one this month.

I have other new projects in mind, as well, so I don't know what I will be able to get to this month and what will wait.  Also, it remains to be seen whether May will be another Monthathon or something else.  I'll see what needs to get accomplished and what I'm feeling when I get there.

In other news, a lot of my articles have been getting big on Gamasutra.  They are the same articles that you find here, but out of order; however, the ones on Gamasutra tend to get comments, so you can read those if you're interested.

I encourage you to write comments on Scattergamed, of course.

And speaking of that, if you have any specific requests about what types of posts you'd like to see more of ("Moar articles!", "Moar reviews!", "Nother Mothathon!" etc.), say so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment