Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Four months in...

So I've decided to switch from Tuesday/Thursday posts to Tuesday/Friday.  Partly it's to give the Tuesday posts an extra day to stay at the top, and partly so I will be home to post the day after Thanksgiving (the day of would have been too hectic).

The January Engine is still my top priority, but I will not be able to post an update on it every week because of the holidays coming up, so it won't be as constant.  I may not post one this Friday, for instance, so I will post an article or a deconstruction instead.

And partly because I'm doing this.
By the end of the month, I am hoping to either add a new feature or change a current one, but since I'm experimenting I'm not sure which will get done, so I won't add specifics yet.  But in either case, something interesting should happen, if one of the two projects works out.  Expect to see something drastically different from the norm before December.

Also, jump breaks for unusually long posts with no pictures, such as the Carnival Postmortem and some of the Vortex posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment