Monday, August 1, 2011

One month in...

Now that I've had this blog for a month, I've learned that my original expectations were too low.  I thought I would only post once a week, but I seem to have made thrice that.

I shall continue posting development logs and deconstructions, and will start writing other articles as the mood takes me.

When it comes to deconstructions, I will be bouncing around to different games, starting a new deconstruction, then jumping back to an old one to continue it.  Similarly, The Vortex is not the only game I have going, so I'll be posting development logs of more projects soon.

As the name of the blog implies, I am scatterbrained (I hope that pun is evident!), and that is the theme of this blog.  Expect series to appear, ramp up, drop off, get picked back up, drop off again, etc.

I'll now try to make my posts more regular, as well.  So I'm going to stick to a schedule of Tuesday/Thursday posts.  Development logs, being timely, might be posted on different days, as needed.  If I find that the Tuesday/Thursday schedule is too much or too little or too strict, I will make adjustments again at the beginning of next month.

I will continue to experiment with the schedule until I get into a solid groove.

Also expect to see deconstruction segments which are gameplay videos, possibly with voiceovers (no guarantees on that).  As I dive into the level design of games, I will be using video and screenshots to show my points.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment