Friday, December 2, 2011

Five months in...


Over December, I'll just be trying to keep up with the schedule I have.  Since we've been amidst the holidays since Halloween, generating content for this blog and working on projects -- as well as searching for a job -- is all plenty enough to handle, so I won't be trying to make myself any busier.
This thing will keep me busy enough.
But I've still got two major experiments in the works, and one or the other will eventually get finished and posted for a kind of test pilot.  If either of them are successful, I think the blog will change a lot.  I don't think either will get completed this month, just because of the holidays, but I'll be trying to get something new off the ground next month.

Until then, "more of the same", as it were.  But, like my unexpected vacation in Azeroth proved, you can never plan things too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment