Thursday, June 11, 2015

FissureVerse - Minor fixes, and two cards

I centered all the Rogation text.  While I was at it I lowered the cost of Rapture to 0 (from 1).  Tithe's text was fixed to say "Directly Refill" instead of just "Refill".  I also changed Whispers so you must only have fewer Crusaders in the Field of Play than one of your opponents, not all of them, because otherwise in four-player games, it would be exceptionally difficult to play this.

A couple other minor adjustments:  I gave Green's Flesh bold red text because it matters in every crusade (which I had apparently done before, according to the instruction manual, but I guess something got lost in translation), and I gave Seedling an extra +1 to Reason to make it balance along the same lines as Starving (which is its opposite).

Lastly (but not leastly!), I finally got some art for a Red card and a Frenzy!  Thanks to JoJoe for the art!

Love Potion, The Winged
Click to enlarge!

No comments:

Post a Comment