Friday, July 1, 2011

It has begun!

Welcome to my new blog. After learning how to organize a blog from my writing portfolio blog (or, rather, learning how to not organize one), and after deciding that my game portfolio should be only for completed projects and postmortems, I've decided to create a new blog that I can use for game-related fare, including article deconstructions of both digital and non-digital games, development logs for solo and small team projects I am currently working on, and possibly other misc. rants.

Along with both my game portfolio (craigellsworth.com) and my writing portfolio (craigellsworth.blogspot.com), I will be updating this blog once a week.  Each week will be either an article discussing a game, an update on a project, or an article on the state of games.  Some days I will blog, other days I may vlog, or both, as the post warrants.

No comments:

Post a Comment